Home Sweet Home (August)
Now Embroidery Compatible!
Start by making one large "bench pillow" form. Then change out a new cover for that pillow form for each season or holiday! This is the idea behind a new line of patterns for interchangeable bench pillow projects.
Finished size: 16 x 38"
- All Pre-cut and Pre-fused Applique Pieces.
- Pattern or Embroidery CD by Kimberbell Designs
- Instructions on Fusible
Kit Does NOT Include
- Any Non-Applique or Finishing Fabrics (Borders, background, binding)
- Pillow Sleeve
Finishing Fabric Requirements
- of Houses: 1 Fat Eighth (cream or white)
- of Beehive: 1 Fat Eighth (brown or gray)
- of Sign: 1 Fat Eighth (brown or gray)
- of Birdhouse: 1 Fat Eighth (cream)
- Left Corner & Bottom Strip: 1 Fat Eighth (floral)
- Bottom Right Corner: 1 Fat Eighth (blue)
- Far Right Side: 1 Fat Eighth (green or blue)
- Small Block Next to Beehive: 1 Fat Eighth (green or blue)
Patched Star Blocks
- 4 Different Fat Eighths (blue)
- 1 Fat Eighth (cream or white)
- (1) 7 x 10 Piece of Felt/Wool (brown or gray)
- (3) Small Buttons (door knobs)
- (2) 1" button (for "Home Sweet Home" sign & birdhouse)
- 1/4 yard twine/jute
- 1 Skein Embroidery Floss (brown or gray)
- 1 Skein Embroidery Floss (blue)
- Kimberbell Button Kit for Bee Buttons (Just Another Button Company™ JABC #9920)
To Make Pillow Form/Insert
1 yard of muslin (based on 40" wide muslin) & polyester stuffing.
Please Note that we use high-quality fabrics with all kits and match our fabrics as closely as possible to the original pattern but some fabrics may not be exact to what's shown in the picture.
100% Manufacturer Guarantee: If you lose a piece or your kit is missing a piece we will send you a replacement free of charge!